Professional with knowledge of graphic design, digital marketing, search engine optimization, and social media. Effective at developing ideas and design solutions. Results-oriented team player that collaborates easily to meet deadline goals. Exceptional communication, leadership, and organizational qualities. Self-motivated individual who learns quickly.
EXPERIENCE & NOTABLE CONTRIBUTIONS
Curio Brands, Assistant Digital & E-Commerce Manager, Minneapolis, MN, January 2017 – Present
- Partnered with Director of Digital Marketing to integrate email marketing and social media programs within digital marketing efforts.
- Managed relationships including acting as primary contact for day-to-day activities and projects.
- Implemented measures to ensure programs can be monitored for effectiveness.
- Partnered across multiple teams to develop of a centralized content strategy that ties together editorial calendars, social calendars, business priorities, product launches and more
- Recommended changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Created landing pages and optimized user experience on all websites
Curio Brands, Digital Specialist, Minneapolis, MN, December 2015 – January 2017
- Coordinated the creation of digital content, including website content, emails and social media postings
- Designed digital media campaigns that aligned with business goals
- Established and maintained our web presence to drive sales and boost brand awareness
- Suggested and implemented direct marketing methods to increase profitability
- Monitored ROI and KPIs of digital campaigns
- Actively managed the website, SEO, paid social and content marketing and other digital marketing initiatives to drive increased leads and sales growth
- Leveraged Google and Adobe Analytics to measure results and drive continuous improvements of our digital performance
- Work closely with other members of the digital team to develop and manage channel reports
B2 Interactive, Front End Designer, Omaha, NE, June 2014 – August 2015
- Improved websites with a complete or partial redesign
- Delivered SEO-optimized and responsive websites that enabled clients to reach their marketing and sales goals
- Created effective websites by collaborating with content marketing, SEO, paid media, and development teams
- Instructed clients and co-workers in WordPress training sessions
- Planned effective site navigation strategies using research and search volume data
Bachelor of Arts, Graphic Design and Advertising
Creighton University | Omaha, NE | 2014 | Cum Laude
References available upon request.